The Pharmacist Lab provides natural cosmetics counseling and training services worldwide since 2018.
Our founder Mrs. Damar Konuk is twenty years experienced pharmacist and natural cosmetic brand owner.
The Pharmacist Lab trained over one hundred people over worldwide and this number expanding every day.
Who Is This Course For?
✓ Do you want to be a real COSMETIC BRAND that produces, markets and sells Natural Cosmetic Products?
This tutorial is perfect for you! Effective, safe product formulations that your customers will love, production of these formulations, quality control tests, branding, marketing, GMP (good manufacturing practices), product production principles suitable for foreign markets, Turkish and European Union legal regulations, product notifications, company establishment and license processes Entrepreneurs or entrepreneur candidates who want to become a master can establish their dream business without wasting time and money with this training.
✓Do you think you might want to sell natural cosmetics in the future, if not now?
This tutorial covers all the information for you. With this training, you will be able to start with correct and applicable information and techniques to draw your roadmap, and progress by improving your skills and knowledge.
✓You already have a boutique brand and want to revise your formulas?
If you want to refresh your product range, learn more about legal regulations, GMP and branding and can't decide where to start, this training is suitable for you.
✓Do you want to operate your existing boutique brand in accordance with the legislation?
In each module of the training, there is a lot of information on how to prepare products in accordance with the legal regulations of both Turkey and the European Union and how to manage these processes. In addition, since the two modules are only devoted to GMP and Legal Legislation, you will be able to make your transition process as fast and effortless as possible.
✓Want to create your own formulas instead of being a recipe follower?
At the end of this training, which includes information about the logic, rules and requirements of formulating and many practical applications, you will be able to design your own formulas.
✓Are you tired of spending a fortune on cosmetic products and want to make your own products with clean ingredients?
If you want to make amazing natural, organic and non-toxic products for yourself, your friends and family using tried and tested formulas (and adapting them to suit your preferences), this course is for you.
*"Natural Cosmetics Workshop" is The Pharmacist Lab's sub-brand for trainings, DIY workshops, natural oils and raw materials.
*Natural Cosmetics Workshop is operated with the quality assurance of the The Pharmacist Lab brand. Your certificates will be prepared by the The Pharmacist Lab brand.
What Does the Course Include for Me?
- 30 hours one-to-one meeting.
- Covering 14 main topics about skincare products manufacturing processes.
- 35 hours of video recording about each topic.
- 2 hours of a project and evaluation session for each module
- Accomplisment certificate.
- Over 100 pages of course notes.
- Over 50 tested natural skincare formulations with explanations.
- After finishing the course 4x15 minutes free calls for support.
- Raw meterials, lab equipment and site visit included.
✓ Providing easy access to the materials with special discount codes to be given to the training participants for the DIY kits available in our online store.
✓ Opportunity to join The Pharmacist Lab Power Team and training groups at the end of our mutual meetings at the end of the training.
What will I have learned at the end of the course?
- You will be able to create healthy, safe and effective natural skin care products that do not contain petrochemicals, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic fragrances, preservatives and parabens.
- You will understand the key properties and benefits of a wide variety of raw materials, including fixed oils, essential oils, vegetable fats, waxes and much more.
- You will understand the main properties and benefits of essential oils for skin types. You will also learn how to use essential oils safely.
- Learn the role of preservatives, antioxidants and emulsifiers; You will decide when you need to use it and you will be able to use it.
- You will be able to adapt your prescriptions according to skin types, problems and your own preferences.
- You will be sure of your new knowledge and skills and you will be more confident in yourself.
- You will have information about the principles of branding, the design of your production area and legal regulations in order to move your work forward.
- Participants who have purchased the entire training will be entitled to receive a course participation certificate approved by our training and consultancy company in England at the end of the course.
WHAT MODULES COVER?
- Module 1: The structure of the skin and why does the skin need natural cosmetics?
- Module 2: What are basic cosmetic formulation rules and chemical principals?
- Module 3: Safety of cosmetic product formulation and manufacture? What tests are required for my products?
- Module 4: How do I use essential (essential) oils in cosmetic products effectively and safely?
- Module 5: How do I ensure that my natural cosmetics are both effective and smells good?
- Module 6: How and on what basis should I choose fixed oils in my natural cosmetics?
- Module 7: How should the ideal skin cleansing be? Clenaser formulations
- Module 8: Why is toning the skin (use of tonic) important? Toner formullations
- Module 9: How to prepare oil based products to nourish the skin? Oil based products formullations
- Module 10: Why are emulsion creams necessary when moisturizing the skin? Emulsion formullations
- Module 11: What are the weekly treatments applied to the skin? Mask and Peeling formullations
- Module 14: How do I design my production area? Good manufacturing practices procedures to be applied in production, storage, shipping and post-sales?
- Module 15: What are my legal obligations before I release my formulas?
- Module 16: How do I build a brand from my formulas and build a solid cosmetics business for my future?
For more information please email us at : email@example.com