.A fun and educational session led by The Pharmacist Lab where you will learn how to achieve healthy glowing and youthful skin.
You deserve the skin of your dreams!
Are you a busy woman who struggles to find a skincare routine that fits?
Join me to help you jumpstart your skincare goals and teach you how to build an effective and customised skincare routine to suit your needs.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN?
- How to develop a skincare routine in the next 30 days, without spending a fortune on products.
- How to use home equipments such as guasha and face roller, to lift and to firm your skin?
- Secrets to help you get better results from your skincare
- The real reason why we look older than we are. and how we can look younger with correct skincare.
- How to cope with external factors to protect our skin such as sun, cold weather, wind, hard water.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Self confidence to set up a minimal yet effective skincare.
- Functions of the skincare products and how to use them.
- How to layer your products and when to use it.
- Simple understanding of some key ingredients.
- Learn how to use a Jade roller and GuaSha
The goal of this event is to create a lot of value and help you learn exclusive skincare tips to help you; to learn effectively take care of your skin with a personalized skin care routine.
This is a fun, interactive and educational session where I will also be sharing useful tips on techniques achieve healthy glowing skin and also tackle common skincare concerns.
Pamper session with me using these natural, vegan, cruelty-free and barrier repairing products that are guaranteed to give results in as little as 2 weeks!
Date: 16 March 2023 Thursday
Location: The White Rooms - St Albans
Address: Hart House, 6 London Rd, St Albans AL1 1NG Show on map
WHO IS THE TUTOR?
The tutor of the fun and educational session is Evrim. She is a 20+ years experienced pharmacist, founder and owner of The Pharmacist Lab - Natural Skincare. She started this journey to heal her own skin problems to provide herself natural, organic, clean, and effective skin products.
We know how overwhelming finding the right products for your skin type and your skin concerns can be. That’s why we work one on one with our clientele to help them find the best fit.
HOW TO GET THERE:
You can take Thameslink trains from SPancras and get to St Albans in around 20-25 minutes. You can easily walk from the station to The white Rooms in 15 mins city walk.
The venue is in the town and doesn't offer a parking space. The nearest parking lot is New Kent Road Car Park. After you park your car, you can walk 5 minutes to reach the venue. To get navigation information of the car park, click here!
CANCELLATION OF YOUR COURSE SPACE
We aim to offer a flexible approach to cancellation as we understand circumstances change.
If you cancel more than 5 days before your course, you will be entitled to a full refund.
If you cancel within 2 days of the course date, you are not entitled to a refund or to swap to another date.
Hurry! Spaces are limited!